PDA

View Full Version : 'getTransform' command

haohaoxuexi1
10-21-2015, 05:30 PM
It says that the linkable support action interface and list 2 examples of moveTo and spinTo, so where I can find some other actions applicable to the linkable parts. What kind of key words should I search in Vizard help

This command returns a linkable object that can be used to directly modify a sub-transform node in the model hierarchy. The linkable also supports the action interface, which allows applying transform related actions (e.g. <vizact>.moveTo, <vizact>.spinTo, ...).

Jeff
10-22-2015, 04:18 PM
It supports commands that affect the translation and rotation of the object. Is there some way in particular that you want to move the sub-part?

haohaoxuexi1
11-01-2015, 10:00 AM
It supports commands that affect the translation and rotation of the object. Is there some way in particular that you want to move the sub-part?

yes such as amplify the sub-part, add some mouse-touch function, change color and etc

haohaoxuexi1
11-01-2015, 10:53 AM

and i also want to know is that possible to download showcase on your website such as manufacturing training