PDA

View Full Version : Multiple screen

Chapre
10-30-2010, 11:21 PM
Hello!

how will I display my world on 4 screens, with each screen showing a different view?
In such a way that I have 1 screen displaying the front (MainView), and others displaying left,right and back views

Jeff
11-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Can you describe your hardware setup?

Chapre
11-03-2010, 07:32 AM
I have a Nvidia NVS 440, are there vizard functions that can allow me address each display (show different views of my world in each display) or I need to use "setup multiple displays" in Nvidia control panel

Jeff
11-04-2010, 11:18 AM
I'm not familiar with the Nvidia NVS 440. From what I can tell it has two outputs on the card and using a splitter each one can be connected to two displays?

You'll have to set up your display in nvidia's control panel to span over the four displays. In Vizard you can set up four windows, each taking up one forth of the total screen with a different viewpoint. The Vizard help explains how set up multiple windows and viewpoints.

Chapre
11-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Thanks Jeff, I have done as you advised me to do, but I'm facing a problem, the more I add windows the more my world (rendering) slows down; when I get to 4 four screens, my world is almost stuck; could U tell me what the problem, is it the graphic card (GPU) and processor(CPU)?

Chapre
11-04-2010, 12:27 PM
My current graphic driver (Nvidia NVS 440) has two output with 128MB graphic memory available on each. and my CPU is a quad core intel Q9300.