PDA

View Full Version : customizing an avatar

crazyrusso
10-11-2004, 03:39 PM
How do I customize my Avatar in Wizard? I know how to rescale the avatar. What is I want to change its some of its bone proportions while leaving the rest the same??? I need to basically change the avatar's image and simple resize is not an option. I need to control individual parts. How do I do that? There is a bug in Vizard, because resource stage window does not show my avatar... please help

tobin
10-20-2004, 11:34 AM
There are two alternatives but both involve an moderate investment. You can purchase the digital rights to the avatars the ship with Vizard and allow you to use 3DStudio Max Character Studio to modify those avatars. Or, you can construct your own avatar in 3DStudio Max Character Studio and then export it into a format that Vizard will read, including all animations and deformable mesh data. Sorry that this information is not more readily available.

Purchase price for the avatars is on par with the purchase price of Vizard.

Building your own avatar requires considerable familiar with 3DStudio Max Character Studio.

If you're interested in purchasing, please contact sales. If you're interested in constructing, please post a follow-up and we'll provide you with more detailed information.