PDA

View Full Version : Peoplemaker

Uttama_vizard
10-24-2007, 02:06 PM
Hi,

I am facing a problem in morphing of a head (*.viz). In PeopleMaker, I going to File, then Open, then selecting Create Morph. The face comes out to be a of a meshed texture. Then going to Tools and then Generate Morph Target. An additional Morph Target is created. I am renaming it, as per the expression wanted (say smile which is there in the accompanying .wrl file). In the Head Info window, when I am moving the slider, there is no change in the face.

It seems that it is not connected to the smile.wrl associated with the avatar. The avatar has a default (blink) which is working fine.

Can anyone suggest me a way out?

Thanks in advance.

farshizzo
10-24-2007, 03:44 PM
When you load the smile morph mesh, does PeopleMaker display a yellow mesh over the head, with portions of the mesh highlighted in red?

Uttama_vizard
10-25-2007, 07:25 AM
When I am trying to create and add the morph, the mesh is totally yellow. There is no red portion of the mesh.

Thanks

Uttama

farshizzo
10-25-2007, 09:30 AM
Are you sure that the smile.wrl file is different from the normal face? Can you send me the wrl files for the normal face and the smile version. My email address is lashkari@worldviz.com

Uttama_vizard
10-25-2007, 11:10 AM
I have mailed you the files. Thanks so much for the help.

farshizzo
10-25-2007, 12:17 PM
Can you send the files again, I never received them.