WorldViz User Forum  

Go Back   WorldViz User Forum > Vizard

Old 12-02-2006, 09:41 AM

Cool WHY?? From 2.5 to 3.00.17 release

Hello everybody,

I developed a 3D mouse based on collision detection between my 3D cursor (a sphere" and objects in the scene. Now, I developed my code on 2.5 version of WorldViz.
I changed to 3.00.17... release the latest one you can find on the website. WHY my code doesn't work anymore!?!? What happend? I found many examples and it seems that the library has been remodelled
Is there a document where I can find the differences between 2.5 release and the latest one?

Thank you.
Giancarlo
Old 12-06-2006, 03:18 PM
WorldViz Team Member

All of Vizard R3 is considered beta code and at this time it is still officially just released for test purposes. There is a large effort underway right now to rewrite the documentation and to explain all the vast changes that have occurred. We are striving to make as much as possible backward compatible. But these docs will not be available until Q107.

If you like, you can write to beta@worldviz.com and request to be added to the beta distribution list. Then you will receive a summary of all the major updates that have occurred throughout the beta release cycles.

Regarding your code that has broken, if you'd be willing to email a copy to support@worldviz.com we'll keep it confidential and will examine it for why it no longer works.