WorldViz User Forum  

Go Back   WorldViz User Forum > Vizard

Old 11-23-2006, 05:59 AM

adding new objects

Hi, i am a new user for vizard software, i was trying to enter new objects that i have to let them in my environment, what i have are of wrl format, i added this to the resourses folder in order to be accepted when i add them, what happenes , is it not shown the environment. basically, i need to know the whhole steps to get this in.

Also i ask about having for instance an objevct that can show up or be entered to the environment from a point and it flys to another where it disappear, so please if any help can i have, send me back, i am working on a project . thanks
Old 11-27-2006, 09:44 AM

Check out the "Getting Started" tutorial. It should cover just about everything you need.
To start the ball rolling, use the viz.add('modelName.wrl') command to add models to the world.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:53 AM

again

thanks for replying, THANK GOD i learned good about vizard but still there is some obsticales that i face in my implementation.

If i am to move my screen , as if the viewer to c that he is moving walking through my screen, how can this be made, meaning, if i want to let the user feels as looking to my view to feel he is walking in deeply and through the scene .
thanks for sending back again, hope u answer me soon, i need this urgently.
Gina
Old 11-29-2006, 10:48 AM

Don't know what you mean by above. Are you trying to set up a "cave" like enviorment?
Old 11-29-2006, 11:01 AM

Yes A Cave

Yes Exactly, My Project Is About A Cave, And What I Am Trying To Have Is A Scary Cave , Or What Similar To A Hunted House Or Something Like That, So I Am Asking About How To Let That Be Using Vizard, How To Let My Environment Move As The User Is Just Watching In Order To Let Him Her Interested And Immersed By What I Am Trying To Do. If Any Help Please Try To Send Me Back, I Would Be So Thankful.
Gina

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: