WorldViz User Forum  

Go Back   WorldViz User Forum > Vizard

Old 02-07-2008, 01:17 PM

Need to Demonstrate Educational Potential

Hi, I need to demonstrate the educational potential of virtual environments in Vizard for a group of 15 public school teachers (for the Johns Hopkins School of Education). They won't use Vizard for long - about 10 minutes a piece but I wanted to show them a virtual environment that has educational potential. The samples that come with version 3 are good but does anyone have some good examples that they lend?
Old 02-11-2008, 12:09 PM

can you contact me via email at contact@worldviz.com?
I can connect you with someone that develops educational applications with Vizard.
Thanks
Old 12-16-2019, 11:37 PM

Anyone here who is working on educational applications with Vizard? I need to complete a project - an application for color blind users and I need help. I cannot find any materials for this specific group. I mean: are there any ready made samples for color blind people? Or should I ask for devs help? Thanks.
Old 06-12-2020, 02:48 PM
WorldViz Team Member

Hi Lumuss,

There are numerous educational institutes using Vizard to develop their educational applications daily. I believe Vizard would be a good fit for your application as well. If you have any concerns about how to get it started or need the resources to help you complete your job, please do not hesitate to contact sales@worldviz.com or support@worldviz.com and we will help to achieve your goal.

If you have also considered looking for a coding-free solution, we have the product called Vizible which would be possible allow you to create a VR scene under few mins. Please check out our Vizible in Education page (https://www.worldviz.com/vizible-for-education) or contact us for more (sales@worldviz.com).
Old 06-12-2020, 02:49 PM
WorldViz Team Member

Hi Lumuss,

There are numerous educational institutes using Vizard to develop their educational applications daily. I believe Vizard would be a good fit for your application as well. If you have any concerns about how to get it started or need the resources to help you complete your job, please do not hesitate to contact sales@worldviz.com or support@worldviz.com and we will help to achieve your goal.

If you have also considered looking for a coding-free solution, we have the product called Vizible which would be possible allow you to create a VR scene under few mins. Please check out our Vizible in Education page (https://www.worldviz.com/vizible-for-education) or contact us for more (sales@worldviz.com).

Best regards,
Stanley

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: