WorldViz User Forum  

Go Back   WorldViz User Forum > Vizard

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2017, 06:25 PM

Rookie: Skeleton animation comes uncoupled when exporting to osgb

Hello everyone, I apologize in advance if this is pathetically simple. This is the first experiment I've tried running in Vizard, so I'm a gross rookie.

I've used motion capture (Motive) to create an animation and paired it with an avatar (via Autodesk). In 3ds Max everything is working just fine: the character mesh moves along with the skeleton, no issues. However, when I export the .osgb and then call it in Vizard, the mesh appears as normal, but only the skeleton is animated. It rather alarmingly pulls through the avatar's mesh and does the animation routine on its own. Distressing.

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong on my export that causes the skeleton to no longer be rigged to the mesh. I would deeply appreciate the help.

Thank you!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: