WorldViz User Forum  

Go Back   WorldViz User Forum > Plug-in development

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2008, 08:26 PM

Successful Cal3D Export But Texture Problems

I tried to export my Blender 2.4.6 armature model complete with animation and texture to Cal3D format but what I got was only a black model with animation. The texture did not export at all or did not export correctly as the model is completely black. I read in one post previously that this was because I did not delete all the lamps in Blender but when I did so, the model was still black. However within Blender, the texture showed up very nicely. The path to the png file is very long (as if accessing a PC from the network) but because I am using my home PC, I removed the path from the crf file and only left the filename (eg. \\pc01\terrax\fleur.png was changed to just : fleur.png). Still the model showed up black. I attach the blend file or my armature model. I hope somebody (anybody!) can solve my problem! Thank you in advance!! Pls note !!! The zip file is actually a WinRAR RAR archive renamed to zip. Please use WinRAR to open as I couldn't get WinZip to compress to under 1 meg even though we maximum compression! Sorry.
Attached Files
File Type: zip fleur_cal3dtest.zip (963.9 KB, 2683 views)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: