WorldViz User Forum  

Go Back   WorldViz User Forum > Vizard

Old 08-16-2016, 10:18 PM

Smile Regrding content paning n going crooked whn moving forwrd towards the powerwall

Hi Jeff,
Thanx for ur last help.
Achieved:
1)I got my ARTSmarttrack working with vizard.
2)Proper orientation is achieved through ARTSmarttrack for both the trackers,Head&Hand.
3)I have my powerwall(only front wall) and have a ARTSmartTrack mounted above the wall.
4)When i m standing,4 feets away from the wall,the orientaion is proper for both the trackers and when i move 1 feet or so, forward then also the orientaion seems to be proper.

My Problem is here:

1When i move more thatn 1.5 feets to 2 feets or more forward(towards the wall),my content get smaller and smaller and also sometimes it goes off(stretched and becomes small) and also not proper content is seen.

The problem is with i moving forward towards the wall and content goes off(stretched and wiered projection is seen).

Jeff request you to pls suggest a fesable solution,or is there any code or trick in vizconnect or in vizard to get the solution for the above problem to be solved,so that the content does not goes off but a proper content is seen with orientation to some extent when moving forward.

Pls assist me jeff.
Waiting for ur reply.

Thanx&Regards
Mr.Rajnish Vishwakarma
Mobile,AR,VR
Xenium Digital Pvt ltd,Mumbai
Old 08-17-2016, 07:27 AM
WorldViz Team Member

It sounds like the display and origin measurements are not accurate. If you are using vizconnect then you need to make sure the image width, height, and rise and origin left and right settings are accurately specified in meters. If those values are accurate the rendered image should only start to invert when the head tracker is placed on the wall.
Old 08-19-2016, 12:15 AM

Hi Jeff,
Thanx for ur reply.

The origin parameters and the display you are referring is different from my display which i have taken into my vizconnect.

The display which i have taken is "Powerwall Co-Ordinates" which does not have such parameters as mentioned by u like-(image width, height, and rise and origin left and right settings),instead it has upper right,upperleft,lower right and lower left.

And the orientaion i m getting with the"Powerwall Co-Ordinates" as a display is fine and nice,but the problem which i am facing with "Powerwall Co-Ordinates" as a display in vizconnect:

My Problem & Issue is here:
-When i move more thatn 1.5 feets to 2 feets or more forward(towards the wall),my content get smaller and smaller and also sometimes it goes off(stretched and becomes small) and also not proper content is seen.

-The problem is with i moving forward towards the wall and content goes off(stretched and wiered projection is seen).

Is it required to take "Powerwall" as a display instead of "Powerwall Co-Ordinates"and change the parameters mentioned in ur last reply to me like-image width, height, and rise and origin left and right settings in the vizconnect.

Thanx&Regards
Mr.Rajnish Vishwakarma
Mobile,AR,VR
Xenium Digital Pvt ltd,Mumbai
Old 08-19-2016, 08:08 AM
WorldViz Team Member

It's fine to use the Powerwall Coordinates option. The issue you have described occurs when the coordinates are not accurate. From the tracking origin you must measure each corner's position in Vizard's coordinate system. You could also try the Powerwall option. It requires you to enter wall dimensions and distance measurements from the tracking origin to lower wall corners and calculates the coordinates for you.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: