View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 09:59 AM

To kind of close this thread,

I experimented and determined that there is definately something wrong with our VR computer. It won't respond to any stacks or bluetooth devices.

I went and used a different computer and I found a few interesting things.

I used a D-Link bluetooth adaptor and BlueSoleil trial version 5 and was able to get one WiiMote to function. I was never able to get more than one to function.

Several times I would have to restart the application because the wiimotes did not connect to vizard correctly. Also, there was sometimes long pauses (5 seconds at most) before the demo would respond to the nunchuk.

Could you please tell me what Bluetooth stack you are using? I've tried a toshiba bluetooth stack which recognizes the wiimotes,

However when I run vizard it shuts the blinking LEDs on the wiimotes off and says it can't connect to them.

Any thoughts? I'm trying to use these things as the new interface device for our VR machine.

We do have infared bars set up, we purchased them from Nintendo. The problem is definately something to do with the stack and vizard communicating.

I've tried both XP and Vista and have the same problem with only one connecting with BlueSoleil and nothing working with a toshiba stack.

Thanks,

George