View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 06:18 AM

Hello,

May be I was not clear in representing my problem or you did not understand the problem which I am facing.

I very well know that importing a file means copying it to the main program. I ran a number of games before using importing. I am not questioning your experience with Python...but this you must also know that importing a file cannot slow down the main program.

Actually when I am running my File Management program (not in full screen mode), my program is going on fine. Also each individual program (eg, game1.py, game2.py, etc.) runs properly when executed separately.

Probably, you do not have any experience with hooking up eye data (from eye tracker) with vizard and taking multiple decisions so as to switch to the next game.

Please do not take me incorrectly.

Whenever I am calling a number of programs in sequence (one after another) as per some logic (as mentioned in my previous mail) I am getting a delay problem.

So, I felt if there is a way to close an imported .py file. This may solve my problem. If that is known to you, you can suggest me, else I feel you are not experienced with this type of programming issues. Sorry for telling that.

If anyone else has any suggestion for closing an imported .py file...would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Uttama