View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 08:59 AM

Hi - thanks for the help so far - I now have a quadro 1700 with the 162.52 driver that came with it which I think is going to be ok but am having trouble getting the emagin z800 to show a stereo signal. I have exported an executable only version of the routine, including viz.go(viz.FULLSCREEN | viz.QUAD_BUFFER) - this seems to be sending a frame sequential stereo output through the DVI/VGA converter ok - on a standard monitor it shows as alternating images in which features converge as you move towards them. Unfortunately the emagin z800 shows the same - it is not sending alternate images to the left and right eyes but both images to both eyes - the led is constant yellow. Is there some cunning setting in the NVidia 3D settings that I have missed - I have the stereo set to ON, set to single display performance mode but am not sure which Display mode is best - have tried all four with no joy. I have tried the force stereo shuttering on and off but no joy. Not sure what the buffer flipping mode does but it is on auto. Anyone any thoughts or a list of the 3D settings that work with the z800 and a quadro board. Thanks