View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 07:26 AM
WorldViz Team Member

Hi Josh,
I'm not an expert with PPT, but there are several more questions that would need to be answered in order to figure out what is going on for your setting:

A) are you using active markers (i.e. markers that have marker-Identification). you would recognize those markers as small black boxes that are re-chargable.
this is what you should use if you use the PPT for motion capture like you seem to be doing

B) are you using a PPTX or PPTH system? typically for PPT MOCAP, PPTH is the preferred system as it picks up markers a lot faster when they get lost

C) please ensure that you are working with the latest version of PPT Studio --
it would be good if you could contact support@worldviz.com (which is the Worldviz closed support forum, a ticket based system)

D) in case you use PPTX and non-marker-ID markers (which I suspect you are), then
it's still possible to optimize your system for PPT-MOCAP. your problems sounds like the camera threshold is set in a way that some markers go in and out possibly during movement. again, the way to debug this is to write a support request at support@worldviz.com.