View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 07:38 AM

Priritizing events

Thank you so much for the valuable information.

Actually, my screen will involve few avatars. I want all avatars to perform some animation. Then one avatar will come forward and initiate a conversation with the subject. Again, after a short conversation finishes, I want the avatar to perform some animation followed by some interation with the subject.

Sorry to ask so many questions. In fact, along with this, I am now into another problem solving. If you can please hep me out. I have developed a small interaction loop which goes on like a film (which I can convert to .avi format). What I want is that during the screen moving in a dynamic fashion, I want to correlate the pixels of the screen with an eyetracker. So, for this, is there any way, I can grab the pixel positions of different protions of the screen, such as eyes, body of the avatar or the surrounding environment objects. I have been able to set the fps(frame rate per second), but am not able to find out and store the pixel positions of the different frames constituting the dynamic film.

Uttama