View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 03:55 PM

Sorry, I feel I should clarify, I realise that was similar to what I asked before.

I would like to use the VizMenu drop down, however position it so that it cascades up from a position of approximately 0.2,0.1 as this sits approximately at the top of my interface. Furthermore, although I have coloured the menu to match in terms of colour, I am not sure of the syntax to texture the menu and specific parts. I have tried for example, menu.texture('cascade1.GIF') but am I missing something?

And the problem I am having with the GUI is that, I have the main interface window in the background and I need about a dozen buttons displayed on top of this, yet I'm having difficulty selecting and displaying these buttons. Is there a simple snippet of code to layer these buttons, as it seems to be seeing everything as one big interface lump. Lastly, would it be possible to have one cascade the VizMenu, for example the company logo acting akin to a start menu button.

Thanks. I wrote the last post in a desperate sleep deprived slump so please excuse the lack of clarity, sense and thought.