View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:18 PM

nevermind about my first question, i was trying different things with artoolkit and i understand how it works now, about the second question i'm in the same problem.

i try the subwindow in an empty application and it works but when i add a 3d model "viz.add('room.wrl')" in the virtual application it starts to do what i told you, i cant move and it show the same view on both windows ( the main and the subwindow that i create)

why i want to do this is mainly because i have like a virtual book story application where the main character is controlled by the user with the help of marks when he put marker A with B close enough, the main character play an action when he put A with C the character do another thing or when he puts A to the left of the B do another action and so on.

So i was thinking in split the window in two in the main window where it runs the virtual application(the book story) and in the subwindow where i have the markers interaction(where the marker A shows the main character model and on the other marks words of the different actions).

i hope you understand me.

Last edited by Darkmax; 03-16-2010 at 10:28 PM.