Thread: 3d projector
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 02:17 PM

I contacted today people from the projector company (InFocus DepthQ ) and I have to say that they (certain Dan actually) have answered me very quickly and professionaly. I said that I am trying to set up new computer for use in 3dmax8 for 3d and then to be capable of using on InFocus DepthQ projecter. I asked which graphic card would be the best to use, and Dan kindly replied:nVidia Quadro FX 1500. It should work perfectly.
And that is fine I guess, because the answer comes from the projector producing company itself.
The only question conserning the graphics card would then be, if there is a cheaper solution??

I also dont know once I produce images or video from 3dMax, if I need an intermediate between max and the graphic card. Which software is actually projecting the images?

I guess I need a good clear advice. I am trying to set up this but I am not sure what all I need to know. And the computer I have to buy very soon actually...and it has to have the right graphic card for the projector (InFocus DepthQ possibly) that is to come.

??