Thread: Offset Problem
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 06:28 AM

Ok...so the global error I was getting is fixed. At the beginning of my script when I defined data1 I misspelled it and that's why the program wasn't recognizing it.

I managed to fix the offset problem for the most part, except for one target. All the other targets and hotspots work fine (i.e. the hotspot for target 1 is around target 1, the hotspot for target 2 is around target 2, etc.); except for one target. The target is in the right location but the hotspot is offset a little bit above the target. This offset is significant enough that I can't just extend my hotspot area. But I'm very confused--why would everything work properly except for this one target. Furthermore, I tried having different targets there (e.g. A instead B, 1 instead of 2, etc.) and as such I've seemingly ruled out the possibility that it's the target and not the location.

Does anyone have any ideas why only this one would be offset and if so how do I correct it? (I can't move the target up to where the hotspot is because the hotspot is supposed to be based on the target location--so if I move the target the hotspot will move too).
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.