View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 04:21 AM

3D monitor display with Vizconnect

Please can somebody tell me how I can get a monitor display suitable for NVIDIA 3D Vision glasses when using Vizconnect? When not using Vizconnect, I just have to type ‘viz.go(viz.QUAD_BUFFER | viz.FULLSCREEN)’. I found some brief instructions in the Vizard Reference (http://docs.worldviz.com/vizard/#viz...20GUI%7C_____3), but they don’t seem to work. Following these instructions, I chose ‘Custom Window’ for the Display. But regardless of whether I went with the default option of ‘stereo’ = viz.OFF, or changed this to ‘stereo’ = viz.QUAD_BUFFER, the result was an ordinary 2D display.

Is there another setting that I’m missing? The instructions begin by saying ‘Configure the graphics output for a 2D or 3D monitor setup’, but it is not clear whether this refers to a setting on my PC or in the Vizconnect Configuration Utility. As regards my PC, I don’t think I have to change anything because I’m already able to get a 3D view with Vizard when not using Vizconnect; and as regards the Configuration Utility I can’t find any such setting.

Thanks,
Richard