View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 12:05 PM

yeah this issue is still not resolved. what i meant by not showing up is this: when i run my code, another vizard application shows up (the graphical window), yet i don't get a window on either of my desktop monitors nor the hmd. i've tried a bunch of things and just CANNOT get it to work. let me explain exactly how i have this set up: two dual-output ati graphics card. on the top one (outputs 1 and 2) i have the left and right hmd eyes respectively. in windows, they are configured as monitors 1 and 2 respectively. the two desktop monitors are on the bottom two outputs and are monitors 3 and 4 to the system. all the monitors are in "extend desktop to this display" mode. i can see the desktop in the hmd eyes as well, so they're clearly getting a signal. i just do NOT get what code settings put the window in the hmd eyes. i don't understand how there could be ambiguity. i've used (in vizcore.cfg) both viz.fullscreen.monitor = 0, and commenting this line away. i've tried viz.displaymode(2560,1024), i've tried viz.setOption('viz.window.x', where_the_left_eye_is), and always i include viz.go(viz.FULLSCREEN) followed by nvis.nvisorSX(). please WorldViz employees! help me!