View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 05:00 PM

Hi,

Sorry about not replying for a few days, I've had a load of work come my way and this project has had to take a serious back seat for a few days.

The problem is that I am using a screenQuad to depict a border on which all the buttons will sit.

I have tried adding the buttons both as button objects and textures, quads themselves and while I can get the buttons to display, I am unable to select them or extract any information from the button, such as whether it has been pressed or not, despite adapting code from the Vizard Tutorials.

The simulation itself is a 4D construction attempt. I have two calendars in the bottom corner and have created enlarged date numbers as buttons for the dates that tasks are due to be completed on. Therefore, I need to simply say, when button 1 is pressed, A and B are visible, the rest aren't. When button 2 is pressed, C is also visible... etc to allow people to see the different stages of construction.

Thanks for your help. I realise this is probably really simple, however I am unable to adapt the code to firstly use the button and secondly, to make it show/hide things .