View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 09:53 AM

What will this let me do? I don't really follow--how do I flag the data with this? Press a button? Hook an event marker up? Etc?

I think I'm just creating a text file and then writing the data from Vizard to the text file. That being said, will this "flag" work in that?

What I need to be able to do is for someone to be able to press a button, hit a key, or something that will "mark" that exact point in the data. So if I'm collecting data at 30Hz per second and I have "X" pts of data, I want to know how I could "flag/mark/identify" when I reach a certain point in the maze. So if I reach checkpoint 1 after 6 seconds, I want to be able to indicate that on the data in the text file. (But like if I could press a button on an event marker and have that somehow indicate in the data when I press that button on the event marker.)

(In this case, I'd need to hook up the event marker to the computer, get Vizard to recognize it, and then somehow utilize the pressing of the button on the event marker to "flag" a specific data point/point in time).

Sorry for all of the confusion, but I really appreciate the help. I'm very stuck.