PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible rotate left/right when press a key via vizconnect?

ghostx
08-09-2016, 09:23 AM
Hi, there

I am working on a given vizconnect_config file, which transport model is 'walking'. Is there a way that I can achieve rotate left/right function?

Thanks

ghostx
08-09-2016, 11:26 AM
I noticed that I can use 'orientation' model, any tutorial for that?

ghostx
08-09-2016, 11:57 AM
I got this error while I setup NameError: global name 'invMat' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files\WorldViz\Vizard5\python\vizact.py", line 3183, in _callGroup
val = e.call(arg)
File "C:\Program Files\WorldViz\Vizard5\python\vizact.py", line 2949, in _callStatic
return func(*args,**kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files\WorldViz\Vizard5\python\transportation\__ini t__.py", line 66, in onUpdate
self._updateFunction(self)
File "C:\Program Files\WorldViz\Vizard5\bin\lib\contextlib.py", line 24, in __exit__
self.gen.next()
File "C:\Program Files\WorldViz\Vizard5\python\transportation\__ini t__.py", line 60, in deferred
self.finalize()
File "C:\Program Files\WorldViz\Vizard5\python\transportation\orien tation.py", line 117, in finalize
localVp = invMat.preMultVec(self._Vp)

bbb
08-24-2016, 12:21 AM
It's seems like you defined invMat inside of a function, which called local variable, and not as global variable.
If you want to use invMat in your script you should use return invMat.
For example:

new_func(a,b):
c=a+b
return c

newVar=new_func(g,h)

If this problem is not as a result of what i described and is due to the vizconnect itself than i think you should explain what you try to use with: "I tried to use the keyboard keys like up for up, down for down ect and i tried to use the mouse for orientation".
Make sure you connect the transport to input device or tracker in order to use it.

rajnishv
08-24-2016, 01:52 AM
Hi,
You may see to the attched vizconnect file
i have configured it for ur purpose or also you can to documentaions of vizard and search for inputs and transport tutorials and follow the steps.

About Vizconnect:
Open the file and run it.
Go to transports tabs in vizconnect and click on mappings.
after that you can choose the input whihc is keyborad for appropriate functioning of the transport.
Thank You..
Thanx&Regards
Mr.Rajnish Vishwakarma
Mobile,AR,VR
Xenium Digital Pvt ltd,Mumbai