PDA

View Full Version : Weird colors exporting OSGB from 3DS

nkinerd
05-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Hi,
New here. Trying to export some textures to Vizard with the OSGB plugin. However, when using the plugin to export, my textures become all psychedelic. I've attached some SS of what the textures look like and my export options in 3ds with the OSGB plugin. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd gladly accept them :)

I've tried several ways adjusting lots of options in the exporter to no avail. Also swapped out several textures. Anything with a bitmap in the diffuse channel seems to be affected.

From Left to right the attachments are:
Weird texture as it exports, exporting options part 1, part 2, and lastly the original texture image.

nkinerd
05-09-2013, 01:30 PM
So maybe it is a problem with vizard 4.0 compatibility with either OSGB format and 3ds 2014, or just general compatibility with 3ds 2014

I tried exporting the files as OSG instead of OSGB and so far the non binary format, OSG seems to work ok. Not sure if I should put this into a ticket or just use OSG until 3ds 2014 and vizard 4.0 become more compatible with each other.

farshizzo
05-09-2013, 03:53 PM
I am not able to reproduce the issue using the sample image you provided. Would you mind creating a zip file containing the max file and related images and uploading it to our support team ( http://upload.worldviz.com/ )?